Re: crashes on gmail all folder

From: txt AG Rechtsanwälte & Steuerberater
Subject: Re: crashes on gmail all folder
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:49:27 +0200 (CEST)

I want to be removed from this mailing list with all adresses of the domain txt.de. Can you help, please? Kind regards.

Andreas Schik <andreas.schik@posteo.de> hat am 8. August 2018 um 11:44 geschrieben:

Hello Rachel,

On 2018-08-08 00:36:46 +0200 Rachel Phillips <rmaniacnyc@gmail.com>
wrote:
I was using for 1 week , without issues. Then 3 days ago or so, when
i click
all, gnumail closes. i even removed gmail account and re-added, and
no
change. i'm using imap.

could be a caching issue. Try to remove all files named IMAPCache_* in
$HOME/GNUstep/Libraries/GNUMail. Then start GNUMail again.
I've also heard rumors that GNUMail and gmail won't work together
well. I cannot confirm as I've given up using gmail a long time ago.

Cheers,
Andreas