Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:43:19 +0200

Philippe,

looking for the fonts with SystemPreferences app, I noticed there were no fonts set.
When I set the default font with DejaVU Sans 10 pt, the problem was solved. When I set 14 pt, the problem was back.

I think I had somehow expected that the controls would have grown with the font. Mind you, I'm not (yet :-)) an experienced GNUstep programmer, so I have no idea how hard this would be.

Problem solved for me.

Thanks a lot,

Edwin Ancaer

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 11:54:39AM +0200, Edwin Ancaer wrote:
> Sorry for the wrong screenshot. Apparently no recall in Gmail.  Here is the
> correct one:

Could you send me your GNUstep configuration (fonts, font sizes etc)
and tell what backend is in use ?

Thanks,
Philippe
--
Jimi Hendrix Died because jesus wanted guitar lessons.