I’m selling my old nextstation mono.

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: I’m selling my old nextstation mono.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:19:32 -0400

Hey everyone,

Before I list it on eBay or something similar I wanted to give all of you a chance at obtaining it.    I have a NeXTstation pizzabox. It has 64mb of memory and a 4 gig hard drive with 2 2gig partitions.  I also have a 4 space external enclosure and a Zip drive.   The enclosure has a dvd rom drive installed which works perfectly with the slab.

I used this and the cube I had before it for some of the gnustep development I have done over the years.  Now that I have previous.app and a next setup on virtual box it makes having this machine nothing more than nostalgic for me.

I’m wondering if any of you might like to buy this machine.   My asking price is $1500 or best offer.    If any of you would like it send that plus shipping and your address and I will send the machine out to you within a couple of days.

I wanted to give first dibs on this to the community.   As many of you know I am going through a bit of a hard time at the moment and I need the money more than I need the slab at this time.

Thanks, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/