Building 64-bit on Windows

From: Sam Izzo
Subject: Building 64-bit on Windows
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 23:12:23 +1100

Hi,

I would like to use GNUstep to build a 64-bit DLL from some Obj-C code. I then want to use the DLL in Unity. The Windows installer on the download page seems quite old and doesn't have a 64-bit compiler or 64-bit libobjc as far as I can tell. I've tried to build everything from scratch in msys2 with clang but haven't been successful. I can detail the problems I've had and exactly what I've tried if that would help (I'll just have to run through it all again and make notes).

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Sam