Re: gnuconfig and runtime 1.9/ARC issue

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: gnuconfig and runtime 1.9/ARC issue
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 14:39:26 +0200

Hello Frederik, hello Andreas,

On 6 May 2019, at 13:34, Andreas Fink wrote:

I usually edit libray-combo.make before I make packages for it

thank you very much for your help. I succeeded building 1.9 with that hint. Only Gorm and ProjectBuilder still do not work/start. SystemPreferences.app works though.

I’m now trying to compile a 2.0 runtime. Currently I’m stuck at building base, because libobjc could not be found (it is there of course). Maybe my system is somewhat mixed up after so many compiles, I will follow the hints Andreas gave and see if I get any further.

Johannes