Re: Install GWorkspace To Fedora

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Install GWorkspace To Fedora
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 18:17:47 +0200

Again this looks like the same problem. You need to source the GNUstep.sh file
before trying to compile any GNUstep application and of course you have to do
this as the same user that later compiles the application.

Another question, which GNUstep packages have you already installed? Does this
include the develop package for GNUstep gui?

Cheers,
fred