Re: FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb

From: Andreas Fink
Subject: Re: FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 09:30:38 +0200

You mean this one: https://github.com/gnustep/libs-gsweb ?

If GNUStep is ported to your target platform then applications or  libraries using gnustep should work out of the box without modification. The only area where not is maybe when you use operation specific stuff directly. But thats why we have libobjc/Gnustep-base etc to abstract that for our applications, So I would be suprised if you run into any major issues.