Re: Sombre : a dark theme for GNUstep

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: Sombre : a dark theme for GNUstep
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 11:21:02 +0200

On 19 Jun 2019, at 19:02, Bertrand Dekoninck wrote:

Hi everyone !

I've done a new theme for gnustep. Its name is Sombre (dark, in french). It's not perfect yet, but quite a ggod start.

You can grab it  at https://github.com/BertrandDekoninck/Sombre.

And the mandatory screenshot is here : https://github.com/BertrandDekoninck/Sombre/blob/master/Screenshot.png

Enjoy !
Bertrand

Hi Bertrand,

looks great! Thank you for your work! I absolutely like it and am going to use it.

I am even grateful for the older themes, especially Nesedah from the Etoile project. The last days I set up a Raspberry Pi using Raspbian. I just had to set Nesedah as theme and the GNUstep apps integrated nicely. It was only the transparency of the menus which was lacking, probably due to an older rendering engine.

Johannes