Package building

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Package building
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:37:43 +0100

Am 02.11.19 um 15:20 schrieb Johannes Brakensiek:
> It can be used in conjunction of CI tools such as drone.io as well as
> described here: https://thomas-leister.de/en/drone-ci-with-codeberg/

Another topic that's quite important for me to get into developing a
serious app is a stable and decent clang build and run environment. I'm
considering this as important as providing some nice looking graphics
(which Bertrand is providing f.e.) to make GNUstep GUI a little more
convenient to use and more successful in numbers of users.

So I'm really missing some packages providing this for GNU/Linux x64
(and maybe armhf using the runtime version 1.9). I'd like to see this
being done using https://openbuildservice.org/ f.e. Maybe I'll have some
time to look into this at the end of the year.

I highly appreciate the hard work of commitment and love of the
community in the past to achieve what GNUstep currently is. But in my
point of view it needs some further work and some concentration on
delivering a convenient user and developer experience today.

Johannes