Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Savannah bug tracker disabled?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:10:09 +0100

Hi,

Matt Rice wrote:
I kind of like this, What I suppose I would really like is if bug
reports had good support for markdown format, and you could integrate
markdown code blocks directly into the bug thread
and extract them as testcases for use in the testsuite.  I don't know
if there is anything like that out there, but seems like it could be
nice.

Sorry kind of random...

in MacPorts we use Trac, which I quite like in usage. It is not so sophisticated as you wont, but is like an improved version of savannah; text formatting, tags, classification.

However I'm weary to add yet-another-system into the ballpark and, in any case, the issue of what to do with existing bugs remains.

Riccardo