Re: Migration of bugs from savannah to github -- just asking...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Migration of bugs from savannah to github -- just asking...
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 23:17:38 +0100

What would be the aim of this migration? I don’t expect anybody new to look
into the old bugs that have accumulated on savannah for over twenty years. So
this move would only make sense if we wanted to give up on savannah, which you
write is not your intention. So what benefits would you expect to be the result
of this?
I am not strongly opposed to this step, I just have plenty of more worthwhile
tasks to work on.

Fred, just saying