Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 11:37:27 +0100

On 11/27/19 12:14 PM, Andreas Fink wrote:
What are you using to write your ObjC code?

I don't like my own answer: but it is Emacs with GTK backend! Or Emacs on MacOS! Ah!

I set-up the project with ProjectCenter and XCode, but then use Emacs.

And I do not like Emacs... but it is the only editor that reliably formats the Obj-C in GNU-style.

Not only I would love to use Vim which I prefer and use for all the rest (C, C++, Assembly, XML..) but it irks me that it is Emacs with GTK. I would so much be able to reliably use the GNUstep version of it :-P I regularly try, but fail to get something reliable.

But this is becoming really off-topic! :-P

Riccardo