The fix works Re: nm not finding __objc_class names Re: Loading bundle r

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: The fix works Re: nm not finding __objc_class names Re: Loading bundle resources using GNUstep runtime 2.0
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:48:45 -0800

Hi,

On Feb 17, 2020, at 05:06, Johannes Brakensiek <johannes@brakensiek.info> wrote:

thank you for your answer, David.

On 17 Feb 2020, at 12:55, David Chisnall wrote:

If all you want is to extract the names, that should be fine, just look for the new pattern.

Patryk, are you able to try this and prepare a pull request if it works? That’d be great!

Good news, this appears to have fixed things! When launching ProjectCenter the LogPanel now appears! Woohoo!! Furthermore with debug statements I confirmed that the list of class names needing to be found in a Framework is now being populated.

https://github.com/gnustep/tools-make/pull/5

See the comment at the pull request. It looks like we will need to apply something like this for the other supported OS variants and test...

Patryk