ctrl-mouse drag does not work

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: ctrl-mouse drag does not work
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 20:42:00 +0200

Hi all,

I usually start a drag operation with ctrl-drag in my apps. I just realised
that this (no longer) works under GNUstep. Instead a context menu is raised!? I
first thought this was due to a WindowMaker setting. But I see the same
behaviour under xfce. Has this changed in GNUstep over the years? On MacSOX and
with the old GNUstep tree (we were using years ago) we could happily use
Ctrl-left-mouse-down and then drag to initiate a drag operation. Can this be
reenabled somehow (may be with a global default) in the current GNUstep release?

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas