Install on Linux Mint 19.03 Failed

From: Yan Ar Guen
Subject: Install on Linux Mint 19.03 Failed
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 20:28:09 +0200

Hello there,
Try to install GNUstep using update-gnustep from the tool-scripts directory, following Greg Casamento advice...
Mint 19.03 (latest-fresh install) comes with NOT Compatible packages:
libxslt-dev
libgnutls-dev -> error while compiling NSStream (unless mod applied to configure)
flite-dev
libportaudio-dev
gnutls-dev (libcurl4-gnutls-dev - libghc-gnutls-dev available)
Windowmaker broken package (I know wm is not required but...)

Greg asked me to inform the list... Done!

I'll try with Debian 10 and Manjaro asap, then let you know