Re: Bad icons on the GWorkspace dock

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: Bad icons on the GWorkspace dock
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:54:10 +0200

Hi Bertrand, Fred and Gregory,

Thank You for the details and comments. I apologize my inappropriate words. As You might understand it, I am not an English native, so I can get sometimes confused and use bad words, and the Experience MacOS / OpenStep User is a superset above my poor language. But I like too learning and using more and more precise words as I can do. So Thank You again for your kind teaching.

--
Bien cordialement,
Patrick CARDONA