Affiche.app and AClock.app : Bad Application Icons : SOLVED

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Affiche.app and AClock.app : Bad Application Icons : SOLVED
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:56:45 +0200

Hi All,

The issue was simple : I just added a line in the GNUMakefile, before compiling and installing :
The begining of the GNUmakefile is like this for Affiche.app :

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

# The application to be compiled
APP_NAME = Affiche
VERSION = 0.6.0
PACKAGE_NAME = Affiche
Affiche_APPLICATION_ICON = Affiche.tiff

As you can guess it, the concerned  line is :
Affiche_APPLICATION_ICON = Affiche.tiff

I did the same for AClock.app, after I copied the file associated from the Rik Theme Resource (my Current Theme is Heritage)
AClock_APPLICATION_ICON = AClock.tiff

Now, I get the same right icon with the Application Icon (docked or in the File Viewer), as on the Info Panel and in the Miniwindow. All is visually consistent. Of course, the clock is running only inside the miniwindow.

Regards,

--
Bien cordialement,
Patrick CARDONA