Re: Segfault while building PikoPixel (RESOLVED)

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: Segfault while building PikoPixel (RESOLVED)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:08:11 +0200

Hi Johannes,

On 2020-07-07 21:45:28 +0200 Johannes Brakensiek <johannes@brakensiek.info>
wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> On 7 Jul 2020, at 19:55, Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep
> programming environment wrote:
>
>>   Precompiling header file PikoPixel_Prefix.pch ...
>
> didn’t you already run into this problem which I responded to on 17th June
> and didn’t that solve the problem for you?

I am sorry, I forgot to annotate this aknowledgement in my GNUstep installation
diary and got a fresh tarball with the GNUmakefile
unpatched. Now it is done, I commented out the line and I could achieve ti make
the app. I promise to remember your precious
workaround if I need once again to make all the stuff. ;-)

Cheers,
Patrick