Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 18:55:05 +0100

Great site! Easy to read, modern style, great content easy to digest.

Regarding "Point me at yours and I'll make it available via the repo and list
it here.", here are many apps listed:

        http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/

All of them should be packaged (but probably not have a duplicate listing?).

I just donated some days ago a GAPstore.app (real Obj-C code, not a web TLD) to
Riccardo for the GAP project [1]. Maybe this can become an application store
*inside* GNUstep. It should not compete with your efforts, rather be an
extension to avoid having to call command line installers.

BR,
Nikolaus

[1]:
https://git.goldelico.com/?p=gap.git;a=commit;h=9aa4447ff7d105d6503d6b76c28d0ff01c6ed0e0