Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 19:02:14 +0100

Hi,
I just recognized that making gnustep.org point somewhere else will break

http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/

unless this is moved as well.
It is long ago that someone did set this up and it still works...

The Software Index needs php, a httpd and a mysql database to be hosted
somewhere. I am not sure if gnustep.github.io can provide this.

BR,
Nikolaus