Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 20:52:43 +0100

Hi Patryk,

On 18 Jan 2021, at 17:35, Patryk Laurent wrote:

This is great!  Are you accepting pull requests on this?

One suggestion is to increase the compression level on the PNGs, they’re loading very slowly from over here in California.

I’d be happy to re-compress all the images if it would help, I think it could be automated using ImageMagick.

thank you. You’re welcome: https://github.com/Letterus/gnustep.app-website

Johannes