Re: [ML] Hosting of gnustep.org

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [ML] Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:25:05 +0000

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 5:15 PM H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:
> So who has spent more time on administering the software index than me?
> And I have spent 0 hours the past years. Except in the role as
> reviewer/moderator
> for change proposals every now and then. But that is not PHP or MySQL code
> or whatever.
>
> And it is a pleasure for me to devote this time to the project.

I'll drop out of this discussion as I really have no horse in the
race, and you clearly care strongly about SWI. I have not been
concerned about which versions of Apache2, PHP and MySQL are running
on gnustep.org's backing host until now, I won't be concerned now.

Less time I spend migrating the data to something else, more time I
have for other things. :)