Re: Call to stop contributing

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: Call to stop contributing
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 21:48:00 +0100

Gregory,

On 26 Mar 2021, at 20:57, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Johannes,

As list moderator, I am obliged to inform you that political infighting is not what this list is meant for.  Kindly take any discussions regarding this matter off-list.   I am NOT censoring you, but this is simply not the proper forum to discuss this.

Yours, GC

I may kindly remind you that you were the one bringing up that topic for this list on 19th Dec 2020 via this mail: https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2020-12/msg00010.html

It seems quite interesting to me that your rules apply to my but not to your mails.

Nonetheless I think I have stated my point of view and you yours and I do not demand any further discussion at all.

Johannes