Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Windows MSVC Toolchain Scripts
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:04:37 +0100

Great news!

Thanks Riccardo for the update and to all contributors.

Best wishes,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10, rue Louis-Curval

Fixed: +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
Mobile: +41 (0) 79 914 29 52

Blog: https://geneva-observer.blogspot.ch/

GPG Key ID DFA0A4D4 I prefer encrypted mail.

If you have not yet begun using encrypted email, you may find the following
link useful,
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/