dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1545] Client status trigger

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1545] Client status trigger
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:36:14 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Client status trigger

Dernières modifications

07/08/2014 11:36 (Europe/Paris)
Hi Raphael.
I'm agree with you. That's the point, may be we just need to rename 'prospect/customer' status to 'suspect'

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud) Submitted on:  04/08/2014 19:29
Last Modified On:  07/08/2014 10:56
This is far too soon for correct qualification.
The client status should only be added on proposal signature.

3.5.x is affected, don't know about 3.4
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a prospect thirdparty
Make a proposal.
The thirdparty is now prospect/client.
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Cedric GROSS 07/08/2014 11:36
Hi Raphael.
I'm agree with you. That's the point, may be we just need to rename 'prospect/customer' status to 'suspect'
Raphaël Doursenaud 07/08/2014 10:56
Invoicing is also a good time, maybe even better.
And no, Cédric, a customer (using client was a mistake) is a customer, nothing else.
If you need more granularity before selling, adding a suspect status could have meaning but this is another story.
Marcos García 07/08/2014 10:50
From my point of view, a potential client is a *client* when an invoice is done. Until that it remains being a prospect..
Cedric GROSS 07/08/2014 10:39
The big question is : What is the meaning of 'prospect/client' status ?
If it's: it's a prospect that could be become a client, setting this when proposal done is the good timing.