[Dolibarr-dev] Extra List posibility version 2.8

From: Dhr. R. R. Gerbrands
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Extra List posibility version 2.8
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:53:16 +0100

In version 2.8 you can give set different id's for a Prospect/Customer within the menu [third party]
You even can set: [nor prospect/nor customer] AND [no supplier] for any third party AND not make it a contact (person) but still refer to it as a company.

But I cant' see a list for those settings: to me the real 'third party' if you still remember the name you can search for its name, but if more people use the system you are more then likely to forget a name.

So I would like to see a new list for any [nor prospect/ nor customer] AND [no supplier] which is a company.
Would that be hard to implement?

Regards,

Remco
ARTOGE