[Dolibarr-dev] Withdrawals

From: Juanjo Menent
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Withdrawals
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:57:51 +0100

As I watched the module, I would make the following changes (I think
they are important):

-The setup module should require the banks and cash module and should
select an existing bank account of this module.

-The module should make a credit transaction with the withdrawal amount
into this bank account.

-I also think that the module should have the version set to
development, because although it works, it is not fully operational for
use.

I'm going to focus on this module.