[Dolibarr-dev] Shipping statuts, Demand Reasons are hardcoded.

From: CF
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Shipping statuts, Demand Reasons are hardcoded.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:31:57 +0200

Hello,

I need to change the demand reason (propal) and shpping status (need to add one).

I notice demande reasons are defined in dict.lang, while shipping status are hardcoded.

I was ready to put them in a llx_c but i wonder if there are hidden goals (especially in using dict.lang file) and how you want i code this change.

My first approach: put them in llx_c table with unique key, and use this key for translation. Any objections ? :)