[Dolibarr-dev] Pb with file upload

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Pb with file upload
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:42:32 +0200

I made a fix into dol_unescapefile file because file uplaod was broken on linux and windows. I had to remove the stripslashes. I don't see a reason to have it. May be there is a diff between mac and linux when uploading a file ?

If you upload a file called
a'b
the $_FILES['userfile']['name']; exit;
a'b

Regis, can you confirm that submitting a file called
a'b
is still
a'b
if you make:

print $_FILES['userfile']['name']; exit;

just after the main.inc.php of a submitted document.php page (you must make show source of html page to see real content, for example with htdocs/societe/documents.php) ?

--
Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden

Dolibarr (Project leader): http://www.dolibarr.org