Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Invoicing and renew automatic

From: CF Studelec
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Invoicing and renew automatic
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:14:51 +0200

Please update the wiki if you find valuable informations.

Maxime developped a nice version (Contrat+ on Dolistore).
If i understand the goal, i could improve it, not to match Maxime's one, but to add basic features to make it usable (but perhaps it is usable actually, but similar to cam.lafit, it appears confusing for me).