Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr licensing

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr licensing
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:14:23 +0200

2012/8/10 Doursenaud, Raphaël <address@hidden>

Régis, Laurent, thanks for your replies.
It certainly clear things up.

2012/8/9 Régis Houssin <address@hidden>
  • Can't we use the (new) native PHP functions for GeoIP and SOAP ?
they are native from which version of php?

I assumed both were native since they are documented in the official documentation.
After some research, it comes out that these are respectively a PECL and a native extension that comes with PHP5. As to exactly which version, I have no idea.
The documentation links in the spreadsheet might be useful.

Anyway, I'll update my spreadsheet and the COPYRIGHT file in the light of these informations.

Once updated, shouldn't we store that spreadsheet in ODS format somewhere in the tree (i.e. under dev/libs) for quick reference ?

Problem is that data will be out of dolibarr tools. We can however use the dolibarr wiki and update the copyright file to refer to the url. But keeping a simple txt file is enough for such a file (we make one change every year only).
Can't you convert the odt into a simple text file to update the existing array ?

--
Raphaël Doursenaud
05 35 53 97 13 - 06 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921