Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Interested for GSOC 2013 Project

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Interested for GSOC 2013 Project
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:36:45 +0100

Yes, you should contact us after mentors have been selected by google.
Keep an eye on page http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_Ideas_2013

2013/3/5 Umang Kedia <address@hidden>
This is a followup on my previous email. I have written a small code for creating a RESTful Web service in PHP. How can I interact with the mentor to further discuss the idea? Or should I contact after the project is selected for GSOC 2013. I am interested in following project: REST interfaces/API and the mentor is Laurent Destailleur. Looking forward for a reply as I don't want to miss out this project.

Thank you.