[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #756] Add new status "Mail envoyed"

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #756] Add new status "Mail envoyed"
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:38:47 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Add new status "Mail envoyed"

Latest modifications

Adding a field for "email" is not enough. We may also want to know later it sms was sent, or if element has been synchronized with external system, etc...
We may also want to know how many mails was sent and when ?

And this information is already stored into table llx_actioncomm.
So I suggest to add a field into llx_actioncomm to store a code "specific" to event.
We can then modify trigger ActionsAuto to add a specific code for each event ("send email", "validate").
Then we should use this table to know all events done for the element (id of element is already stored into table).

This will avoid duplicate information and will open more other needs. I think this change match this need and ticket can be set to 100% if everything is ok.
I pushed a change to have this information filled into 3.4. You can use the field "code" into table llx_actioncomm to find all emails sent for a particular element.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2013-03-08 10:18 Submitted by:  Juanjo Menent (simnandez)
Last Modified On:  2013-03-08 10:18 Subproject:  Core (internal)
Original Submission:  Add new status "Mail sent" into docs with mail sending possibility (propals, orders, invoices, etc).

This would allow into lists know if docs have been sent by email or not, par example....
Easy hacks (opened to any developer):  No
 Status
Percentage of completion (1-100):  0 Status:  Open
Start Date:  - End Date:  -

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-03-08 12:38