[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #786] Link supplier invoice to a project directly f

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #786] Link supplier invoice to a project directly from its creation
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:34:35 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Link supplier invoice to a project directly from its creation

Dernières modifications

20/04/2013 14:34 (Europe/Paris)
Done. I'm waiting for my previous pull request to be merged before sending this one.
Changements :
  • Assigned to (multiple):
Aucun ± atm-maxime
  • Start Date:
2013-04-20
  • End Date:
2013-04-20
  • Completion (0-100%):
-
+100

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  30/03/2013 14:34 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Last Modified On:  30/03/2013 14:34
Description:  Actually, to link a supplier invoice with a project we have to create it and then link it to the project. With customer invoices, you can link it directly from the page of its creation.

Users in dolibarr.es forum are requesting to link the invoice from the 1st page.
Subproject:  Module Suppliers Assigned to (multiple):  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
 Etat
Start Date:  20/04/2013 00:00 End Date:  20/04/2013 00:00
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 20/04/2013 14:34
Done. I'm waiting for my previous pull request to be merged before sending this one.