Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system

From: Lorenzo Novaro
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:22:04 +0200

Hello everyone,
I am reviewing it_IT translation on transifex and I was wondering what is the
deadline for translators to be sure that lang files are part of 3.4 release.

I'm currently using "tx pull" to update files on our installation of Dolibarr
3.4 to be able to check strings in their context on screen and it works very
well. Any news of transifex integration in the development process of the
project?

I am working on a tutorial to be added to Dolibarr wiki complete with
screenshot, do you think it could be useful for current and new translators?

We could also link the config file on dolibarr.org to let people test "beta"
translations the same way they test software betas if you think it could be
useful.

--
Diciannove Soc. Coop.
Via Luccoli 14/8