Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system

From: Lorenzo Novaro
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:57:15 +0200

I'm writing documentation on the wiki to clarify the use of transifex, but I'm
unable to add useful links to resources because of antispam measures:

"The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is probably
caused by a link to a blacklisted external site.
The following text is what triggered our spam filter:
http://help.transifex.com";

Is it possible to add *.transifex.com to a whitelist, so that I can easily
include links?
--
Diciannove Soc. Coop.
Via Luccoli 14/8