Re: [Dolibarr-dev] TVA Regression ?

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] TVA Regression ?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:31:02 +0200

2013/7/10 Laurent Destailleur (eldy) <address@hidden>
Le 10/07/2013 14:14, Maxime Kohlhaas a écrit :
Hi all

I just saw this now, I remember that if a thirdparty is not subject to VAT, when you add a line into a proposal, order or invoice, the VAT was automatically set to 0.
I just tested on 3.3.2, 3.3.3 and 3.4, the VAT is taken from the product even if tva_assuj = 0.

This look correct to me.
VAT will be zero if SELLER is not using vat. But vat rate does not depends on buyer.

That's what I saw when I started looking into this. I don't know why I thought that VAT depended on the buyer...

Is this regression ?

Regards,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas