Re: [Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:40:24 +0100

This kind of info should be disclaimed officially indeed. But as member of Dolibarr community, you should be aware that a new major version is released every 6 month.

I think no official announcement has been made because no freeze date has been defined yet. The next board meeting is on the 12/11 and I'm sure we will discuss about the freeze date.

Regards,