Re: [Dolibarr-dev] About supplier orders and projects

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] About supplier orders and projects
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 01:16:08 +0200

We can't have "not clear rule" saying sometimes it is restricted, sometimes not.
Rule is the following: If you want to link projet to documents to any company, this means project is global and must not be linked to a company.
If projec tis linked to a specific company, only document of this company can be linked to project.

This is not a restrcition to customer invoice or supplier. It is restriction to "thirdparty objects" or no restriction at all.

If the behaviour does not match this rule, this is a bug.

I totally agree. Restricting project related documents to the customer is ok for sales documents (proposal, order, invoice) but shoud not apply on purchase documents (supplier order and invoices).
Feature request or Bug to check or create in doliforge...

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

Hi all,

An user has contacted me to know why when a project is linked to a client, he can't link supplier orders to the project to know the costs.

I think it does make sense to restrict invoices and orders but not suppliers' because most of the time they won't be the same. What do you think?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden