Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Heartbleed bug on Dolibarr.fr

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Heartbleed bug on Dolibarr.fr
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:14:04 +0200

Get your facts straight : heartbleed.com
SSH accesses are unaffected.
You're right thou that affected HTTPS service, even if no website is configured can reveal in server memory informations.
The question is, what confidential/critical information can leak from dolibarr.fr/dolibarr.org ?
The only thing that comes to mind is forum passwords.

Anyway, an update has to be deployed, but with this being so widespread, we are a tiny, tiny target with not so interresting infos. No need to call the dogs ;)

Hello,

Use or not use https is not enough to worry about this security hole. It’s all communication based on SSL which is implicated (certificate, SSH access, Github access, TLS etc…). If you use certificate issued from this server, there ‘re basically all compromised.

Cedric