Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Proposal to improve usability of installation wizard

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Proposal to improve usability of installation wizard
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:24:09 +0200

So... what do you think about this? Is it OK for you?

Imágenes integradas 3

Imágenes integradas 1
Imágenes integradas 2

Highlight is only shown with "upgrade" options, so that it gets differenced from the rest of options.

If you agree I will make the PR.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Great, can you publish PR for that ?

Good enhancement proposal! I vote for only displaying the most relevant option. The simpler the better.

Hi:

Sometimes users do not realize the "Suggested option" message when installing / updating Dolibarr. I was thinking of a background highlight like this:

Imágenes integradas 1

Or hiding the not available options in a div under an arrow and only showing the available options.

What do you think?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921

Laurent Destailleur (alias Eldy)