Re: [Dolibarr-dev] GROUP results by month in the Results report by compa

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] GROUP results by month in the Results report by company
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:36:12 +0200

Hi all:

But... does it make sense to group by month all those results? I mean, if I'm filtering the report from january to april, I may want the total invoiced to that client/supplier, not use the calculator to know the total amount, right?

What do you think?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Everything is grouped by dm in this file except the customer invoices and social contributions (which appear twice in develop BTW).
Looks like a developer mistake to me.
@marcos Go ahead and add it, it won't hurt anyone .

Not yet, is there an opend bug for that in doliforge ?

Hi Laurent,

Did you came to a conclusion on this?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Sure, it is http://dev.dolibarr.org/compta/resultat/clientfourn.php?leftmenu=ca

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Can you point me which page (url) your are speaking about ?

Hi all:

An user complained in dolibarr.es forum about the results report by company in Dolibarr 3.5.2 because the supplier invoices are grouped by month and the customers invoices are not. He thought it was a bug but I am not really sure what should be the appropiate behaviour.

The query of the supplier invoices groups by month ", date_format(f.datef,'%Y-%m') as dm, [...] GROUP BY s.nom, s.rowid, dm" and the customer invoices not "GROUP BY s.nom, s.rowid"

What is the correct behaviour?

Thanks.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Laurent Destailleur (alias Eldy)

Laurent Destailleur (alias Eldy)

Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921