[Dolibarr-dev] Doliwamp issue

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Doliwamp issue
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:21:12 +0200

Hi:

I don't know who is the maintainer of DoliWamp, but an user in dolibarr.es forum tells that he cannot enable RSS because allow_url_fopen is set to 0.

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]:
http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in
C:\Napar\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\rssparser.class.php on line 239

Can you please tell me where is the php.ini located and correct the config file so that users won't have this problem with DoliWamp?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden