Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Doliforge

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Doliforge
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:24:24 +0200

Hey,

Looks like a good offer.

We could handle the platform by ourselves. The big problem is the data migration.
Using their SaaS offer would allow us to focus on our core priority which is Dolibarr, not handling the project's infrastructure.

If you can settle an agreement including the data migration, you have my vote!

Cheers,

Is it a problem to migrate to a 64 bit OS?

Regards, Marcos.