Re: [Dolibarr-dev] extrafields label

From: Florian HENRY
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] extrafields label
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 14:13:43 +0200

In the way you want to implement it, may be we can consider this is dysfonctionnement.

change the showInput and showOutput with something like

if ($langs->transoentities('thelabelofextrafield') != 'thelabelofextrafield') {
    print $langs->trans('thelabelofextrafield');
} else {
    print 'thelabelofextrafield';
}

sould not introduce regression and could be pulled requested into 3.6, but let's see what Laurent think about it.

It's only one part of the feature, and manage extrafield label translation into translation file will be not easy for common users. I was more thinking bout manage it into extrafields screen administration screen.

Regards

Florian Henry
+33 6 03 76 48 07
address@hidden