[Dolibarr-dev] GitHub/Travis and camel caps format

From: Florian HENRY
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] GitHub/Travis and camel caps format
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:01:23 +0200

Hi all,

        I was working on mailing module and stuff, and again Travis send me
error on my pull request.

        The reason is "Public method name FormMailing::select_destinaries_status is
not in camel caps format"

        That true, but what to do, put new method name in camel case format or
keep the old Dolibarr way and commant in travais.yum this condition ?
        The orhter point is why travis is not happy with my code, but do not
warning alctual code style ?

Regards

--
Florian Henry