Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Imports

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Imports
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:01:57 +0200

Because there's no support to Product Ref in some import wizards, they use Product Id.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Hi all !

I just had trouble with the import module.
I was trying to import link betwwen product and category but the system was not transforming my product ref into id to do the insert.

After a little digging, i found that in the import_csv.modules.php file (core/modules/import), there's a test :

if (! is_numeric($newval) && $newval != '')

This test doesn't fetch the object if the ref ($newval) is a numeric. But I can have perfectly numeric product refs.

I was wondering why this is_numeric() test is made...

Regards,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé