Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about codesniffer ruleset

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about codesniffer ruleset
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 23:21:28 +0200

Hi all again:

I've made a pull request with the new CodeSniffer ruleset, following PSR-2 with the exceptions declared in the wiki. I've noticed that the wiki does not make any reference to the namespaces, so I assume we do follow them (¿?)

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1740

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Hello
I tried to add in ruleset:
    <!-- PHP code MUST NOT contain any character before the opening tag -->
    <rule ref="Generic.PHP.CharacterBeforePHPOpeningTag"/>

Merge pull request #1721 from frederic34/patch-6

but it cause a big number of errors

Fred