Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Translations fallback language

From: [Kreiz IT] Cédric GROSS
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Translations fallback language
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 15:48:22 +0200

Hi all,

Marcos : you mean MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL ? Users could wish to use dev feature but not to see that a translation string is not set.

I’m agree for a fallback language and also a dev constant which disable the fallback. In fact, should be great that not found string are displayed in red. You could easly see it ;)

I’m also agree with Charles for decreasing “woodoo” setting ;)

Have a good day

Cedric