Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.7 freeze

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.7 freeze
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:29:23 +0100

I agree that users prefer stable versions over unstable and frequent ones. And I can tell that because of being a dolibarr.es forum moderator, where users complaint about finding a major version being released, updating and not finding their bug fixed. (And sometimes more bugs appear).

I encourage board members of the association to discuss the current planning in the next meeting.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Hello,

As a module developer, i have the same reaction as Charles.
I am just finishing to migrate my modules to 3.5, i have not even gave an eye to 3.6 and you are telling us about 3.7 !

Another point is the lack of visibility of what will come in new release before it's released, but that's another troll...

In fact, i no more complain about all of this because the people behind it spend a lot of time in dolibarr evolution, and i cannot do the same so i shut up.
Maybe if they go slower i will be able to help more, but still it's not the case, i cant.

Once we told about a LTS release; maybe we should one day do more than talking.

My two cents ("en vrac")
Christophe